Welcome to Fumizuki Academy - A Baka and Test RP

Goombassa

Professional Weeb
  • Nothing too dirty, keep it TV-14 like the show was.
  • Want to be someone from the main cast? Maybe an OC? Either is perfectly okay! One thing to note is that if you are going to be playing an already established character, you must play them faithfully. Minami cannot be a Pokemon trainer. Kouta cannot be a catholic priest. You get the idea.
  • Even though this is marked as casual, keep it semi-lit. Make each post at least 2 or 3 sentences, I don't want to see a bunch of 1 word answers.
  • Romance is of course acceptable. The only love interests off limits are Minami, Mizuki, Shoko, and their male counterparts (unless you actually are those characters) because we're trying to keep this as canon as we can get. Also if any guy goes after Hideyoshi that will be the greatest thing to ever grace my presence.
  • Enjoy yourself! The show was shoujo so make that the tone of the RP!
  • The RP takes place in the main cast's 3rd year, basically when S3 would take place if that ever happens, thus, I'd prefer if all students and teachers were 3rd year, but this isn't enforced.
  • No mary sues or huge downers of a character. Characters can have good or depressing qualities about them, just don't go overboard.
  • Put "Minami is better" in your character form if you read the rules :3

Also, if you have any questions, here is the place to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I join I'm curious about how this RP will progress over time. How will we go from one day to the next? I ask because I notice this acts like a blockade in progress for many RP I'm in.

@Goombassa

TheMadIceCreamMan said:
Before I join I'm curious about how this RP will progress over time. How will we go from one day to the next? I ask because I notice this acts like a blockade in progress for many RP I'm in.
@Goombassa
I'd say we make it very clear as to when a day ends. Make sure everyone is one the same page and all that. We can of course have separate plots but I'll chime in multiple times throughout to remind everyone where we are. A referee of sorts.

I like it. So, as people talk the ring of the school can cut things off. A nice logical way of doing things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back