• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings How easy do pretty things break?

Nimure

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
π˜Όπ™—π™€π™ͺ𝙩 π™©π™π™š 𝙖π™ͺ𝙩𝙝𝙀𝙧

β€’ You may call me Nimure, I am 23 and have about 6 years of writing experience.

β€’ I am no stranger to slightly dark themes or topics so be warned of that.

β€’I live in the GMT+2 Time Zone.

β€’I love dark romance, fantasy settings mixed either with medieval/victorian or modern periods, slow burns , character obsession and possessiveness, Stockholm syndrome + Lima syndrome, as well as more immoral or villain characters.

β€’Multi-para, semi-adv lit. Write up usually from 300 to 1000 words.

β€’ Fair warning, I have the biggest hunger for vampires, so most of my plots will include them. However, we can always tweak them to exclude them or come up with something totally new.

β€’ I don't use and accept real life face claims (aka people from real life such as celebrities.) However realistic art for example s face claims is acceptable.

β€’ I love writing a variety of side characters from all different backgrounds. My main character will be female in every story, and I prefer to write against male characters.

𝙋𝙑𝙀𝙩 𝙗π™ͺπ™£π™£π™žπ™šπ™¨

β€’For hundreds of years, the once high vampire realm that ruled as greatest empires, had been offering virgin maidens to fulfill their part on the treaty they made with the great demon king after an long fought war, wishing to keep their realm under their protection. A contrast that has been set as their pact, avoiding their destruction. To be chosen meant death to their kin as there was no turning back nor holding much chance of survival once the king got bored of his new playthings.

Upon realizing that her younger sister was chosen as one of the maidens to be sacrificed by their impoverished town to the dark demon emperor , the vampiress volunteered to take her place instead to save her younger sister. Whence brought to the palace before the tyrannical ruler, the brute would find his latest sacrifice however bearing the same features and face of his long dead love..

(Sorta reincarnation trope of the lost bride save for the woman is not human but an vampiress offered up as sacrifice. Doesn't have to be demon necessary can be also another vampire, werewolf, dark elves and such)

β€’They knew each other from his early years. Whence he has been saved by his unexpected savior and caretaker who found him as a lost and orphaned boy. His parents perhaps lost in disease or war. Maybe unknown and had no desire to take care of him. For sort while the vampiress had no intention on keeping him around for long. But like her, not one was willing to except an extra mouth to feed, especially mouth that was much less not from their or kin or clan. In time that passed an fondness grew however and connection. Just as a mind was set about keeping him along an incident occurred where the two have been separated during one of the attacks from hunters or another clan that took up the boy. Leaving not slightest trail of his whereabouts, forcing the vampiress to belief her companion and friend has been slain. Coming to surprise much and many years later when two cross paths again.

(Kind of going for a vampiric guardian/caretaker vibe here where she finds and takes care of an lost orphan who after trying to rid of him decide to both stay together until they are forcefully separated. It can be the ones who divide the two either sell YC or is raised as enemy of vampires and hunts them. Perhaps having a mission or task that an certain vampire has to be taken care off and happens to be it's his old acquaintance from past. Maybe even his own kin takes him away or another race where he'd rise through the ranks eventually or is proved to be someone of higher status or importance that was later discovered.)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back