Other How do so many people on here type such funny comments? I sure can't.

AsrielGoatChild

Your Best Friend
There must be other people on here that feel this way, right? I'll be reading and replying to different forums, and it seems like while many people on here have amazingly sharp wits and clever comments, jokes and comebacks, I'm over here struggling to say ONE clever thing. It's like the way I think is just too straightforward to the point where my brain just can't pull great comments out of nowhere. It would take me hours to come up with something other people can think up in two seconds. It's like I have no capability to think outside the box.

Hopefully others will get what I mean here and can relate. And for all you quick-witted people out there, how do you even DO that?

yes i can completely relate i am about as funny as something that isn't funny AM I RIGHT GUYS please laugh
I did smirk. I'll give you that.

I'll give you a hint:
There's a 3 minute difference between the first post and the second post, yet the reply is only thirty or so words.
That's my only hint. If you don't understand, then consult another wizard.
*vanishes in puff of smoke*

Personally, I've felt like that before. I think it takes social experience of some sorts, that's why I try to use every opportunity to increase my charisma. Be it banter, or bland shitposting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back