• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

How do I start a convorsation with someone.

Hello,

If you click on a user's profile, you should be able to see a link that says, "Start a conversation". It should not matter which device you are on.

-edit- My mistake, I've been corrected. You need at least 10 posts and your account must be 24 hours old in order to start conversations. You're only a post short!

[QUOTE="Demon Hunter]I might need to wait afew hours i joined late last night

Well thanks for the help!

[/QUOTE]
I believe that you need to be a member for 24 hours and have 10 points to hold a conversation with someone not 100% sure

[QUOTE="Demon Hunter]Yeah i got that now. Thanks!

[/QUOTE]
Np man I was trying to find that out to conversation button is a must sometimes. I'm not sure about that I was wondering the same thing myself I believe once your no longer considered a new member you can change it, its not a time thing because i have been here for a while since like march

Click on your account it should be right under where you change your profile picture I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back