• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy How can this world be saved ?

Asterial

Happiness is my believe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It’s near the year 1344.

In a medieval world, full of magic, some are born without. As the Queen is dead, and the new King has established his power, a war is soon coming. To be prepared, the king has called all people over the world: mage, sorcerer, elve, dragon, even though his army of knights is the most known in the country for their strength. Soon, the kingdom will be a burning land.

His opponent ? A family who the ancient king has betrayed. A family who has lost their power and dignity because of a break promise. Now, they want revenge. They want justice. They want to regain their place. And they know exactly who to call to win: the criminal most wanted in the country. Always killing in the most vicious way the soldiers, and being in the head of the actual king.

But why does he kills ? Why only soldiers ? Does he have a secret he hides ? Or is the king that has a secret ? What is this criminal fighting for ? And is war the only justice ?

Soon, we’ll get an answer.

—————————————————————

Soo, I hope this introduction has intrigued you ! You can incarnate any characters you want, even create one or multiples. I have a story in mind, but I always like to talk about lore with my partner, that way we can make the story even bigger and amusing.

I really like when there’s romance, so we should at least make two couples (no nsfw pls), and maybe this will play in the history (;

Otherwise, I haven’t given name to the king, nor the family enemy, or the criminal, because i want the choice to be yours for the name, their age, and physical appearances if you want to play one or some of them. Just tell me in advance, that way we can organise the story better !

For the writing, I’m like:

Name character: blablabla *action/thinking (like: *smiles slightly* / *sit down on a chair then look your way*)* blabla

But, I’m really open to all sorts of writing type Rp, so don’t be down because of this !

In the end, if you are interested, don’t hesitate to tell me ! I’ll be happy to begin this adventure with you (;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back