House of the Strange (Needs members adap ) )

PhoenixRain

As she sat on the front porch watching as the wind blew the loose leaves around the dark black pavement she her bright ice blue eyes followed them. She began to twirl her soft jet black hair around her fingers. She knew she wasn't normal , but what wasn't normal about her she just couldn't figure out. Her brother , even as little as he talks, told her maybe she just wasn't old enough yet.

She was going on 19 and yet nothing has happened. No extra strengh or mind reading powers . Not even a sign of anything.

While her brother, Shade got his powers as the age of 13. Even though he is 21 now he has gotten themm and now knows how to control them.

As she began to get lost in her thoughts she sighed softly. There's nothing here cir me. No other people , no other families .. i have no friends .. no powers .. She than sighed once agian. I only wish i could find others like me annd Shade.

Getting cought up in her thoughts once agian she was startled buy the loud sond of the screen door banging open . She turned and looked ,seeing only her brother . His bright green eyes set on her. He then smirked softly and rubbed hus arm.Coverd in tattoos sometimes it was hard to keep her attention on his eyes. All of his ink sometimes made her think even more.

As shade stood there in the doorway looking at his sister in a soft tone he he said "Rain, are you coming inside soon. It's starting to get dark. " He then looked at her almost as if he was looking stright through her.

She stood up and sighed softly , looking down at her feet as she walked inside there smale two bedroom home. "I was just hopeing to see someone like us is all. I know I'm a bit on the additudeish side but i still get lonely ya know.. " As Rain snapped at her brother he just shrugged softly. "They will come soon. Others just like ourselves. Just give it time ."

They both went inside and waited for the new day to come. Both of them hopeing new faces would show up soon.

Will your characters live and survive with there newly found powers . Will they be able to have a normal life, find friends and love .. or will they become absorbed in the darkness that awaits them. Unfold a new kinda story .. come play with us. 
My characters ..

name : Shade Lee Calahan

Looks: Shade has bright green eyes , and shaved spiked dark brown hair. His ears are gadged and he has tattoos covering both arms , his chest, one on his baxk .. and a star by his eye. He's about 6ft 2 and solid muscle . He normally dosent wear a shirt and has cacki shorts with his black tennis shoes .

Personality : he's quite .. he very rarely talks . If he talks to you you must be doing good. He lives with his sister Rain. Hes strong and pertective .. he loves children and hopes to have children of his someday but is some what affraid to . He likes being outdoors .. and staying active..

power: super strengh, ability to change forms

Name : Rain Shyanna Calahan

Looks: pircing light ice blue eyes. Long jet black hair with a little curl to it. She's about 5ft 2 only has one tattoo on her back. abd no pircings yet. She normally wears short jean shorts and a tank top with chains on the front connected to the straps . She also wears black flip flops and always carries her butterfly knife .

personality : she's a bit aggressive .. she's blunt, honest , and dint care how people see her. She tends to be moody and sometimes not very frindly even though deep inside. she wants a friend.. and a new life .. she's aa great person once ypu get close to her. but its getting her to trust you that's the challenge ..

Powers: don't know yet ..

Name: Leo Shadow-Heart

Looks: long brown hair that just covers his eyes. He has deep blue eyes. he is about 6"1. he wears a brown leather battle suite that is slightly studded. he carries a short sword and dagger. he also wears a long thin cloth scarf around his neck.

Personality: Leo is quiet. He tends to stay to himself. There appears to be something different about him. something off.

Powers: Instant teleportation, Flame creation and Momentum shift (ability to change potential energy into kinetic. giving him the ability to jump far distances and "levitate objects")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back