• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hostage

kira blackthorn

Four Thousand Club
Two hostage situations at the same time in the same little town by the same gang. Their motive: they wanted to have some fun. One is holding the mayor and city council hostage. The other is holding a small mall hostage. The good news: it was after closing time. The only people that were there were five workers and the owner.

The police force only had three people on it and there was no way to contact the FBI. The people holding everyone hostage made sure of that. The police had a choice to make. They chose the mayor and council. This meant the people in the mall were left to fend for themselves.

This is the story of how those six people banded together and escaped.

That's the plot for this Rp.

Gang members

1: @David Parks

4: @Arabella Rosewood

5:

Owner

1:@Mine 0

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to join as a gang member who is of high rank, yet was against the idea of the hostage...

[QUOTE="Arabella Rosewood]Can I be a worker?

[/QUOTE]
Sure

[QUOTE="Mine 0]If it's alright, could I call the owner's spot?

[/QUOTE]
Alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back