[Horror/Mystery] Moltpeak

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
In the middle of a huge range of mountains, somewhere cut off from civilization, a small town once stood. Nothing fancy - five small wooden houses, a local bar, a gas station and simple store for basic goods and supplies. And they all were build in a square lot around the town square covered with bricks. It used to be quite a popular place for tourists ten to fifteen years ago, however, now it is not...

Nowadays, people are afraid to go in there. After the huge fire they are wary of that town. No one survived the fire who were there. Some escaped though, but had nothing to return to, so they got their lives somewhere else, scattered around.

A group of three young people decided that it would be a cool way to spend the weekend if they visit this place. To visit a place that burned in a huge fire.

Upon arriving, they find themselves in the town square. Surrounded by mist so thick that only the silhouettes of the buildings were visible. They heard voices. Laughing and talking, these voices were all around them. They might have made a mistake.

----

Anyone? :)

Death, Gore, Blood, Screams, Torcher, you name it!

Yep. :D

aah ;A; sounds so fun, may he join? *shoves Alastair at your face*

Alastair: *Stumbles a bit from being shoves * "Hey!" *Glares at me* "Would you care to explain why you chose me, Miss Devil?" He says in a gruff voice.

Me: "Because you're a therapist!" I say eagerly " You're job is to dig around in peoples minds, this RP would be perfect!! Now be polite and introduce your self!" *Shoves him again*

Alastair : " Damn it calm down! " *huffs* " *Clears throat* Hello, Miss Devil was wondering if you would include me in this Role Play" * Puts right hand on hip and holds out left for a hand shake* " My name is Alastair Oberon Hall, and please do not taunt me by calling me fairy king, i hate my middle name enough thank you." * does not make eye contact*

Me: *Flustered* " Ah, I'm sorry! He is kinda rude sometimes... " *Rolls away*

For now I am afraid I cannot say who cab and who cannot join. It depends on how much people I will need.

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]For now I am afraid I cannot say who cab and who cannot join. It depends on how much people I will need.

[/QUOTE]
Alastair: " Miss Devil, you need to pace yourself " * Walks away*

Me: "Alastair! I'm sorry I'm just come back..." *looks over to you* " Ah, I'm sorry I'm a new and I'm not sure how this works yet, but please contact me when you decide on how many people you need!" * Smiles *

Alastair : *yells from afar * " No one likes a kiss up Devil." * Keeps walking*

Me : *Blushes* "Um..." *Sprints away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back