• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Horror/Mystery Idea

bunbeez

Huh.
Hello everyone.. I have a 1x1 RP idea. But It's going to be a little creepy. I am a big fan of horror and romance, and I do have a little bit of expectations, but we'll get to those later.

Here is the Idea.

It's just the most perfect town in southern California. But that all changes when screaming is heard from a small house on the corner block of a small neighborhood on a peaceful evening at 7:30 in November. Frantic neighbors call the police, and they rush to the scene. News reporters air the event onto television, but are only standing outside the house while the police are inside investigating, and further information was cast the next morning.

There was supposedly a murder of a young seventeen year old girl named Alexis Daphne. But there was a strange twist to the murder; aside from the multiple torture wounds on the arms and neck, and apart from the multiple brutal knife wounds in her stomach, back, and chest, she was wearing a pair of thigh high black and white striped socks. At first, the officials thought the socks were just what Alexis was wearing at the time of the murder. but oh, were they wrong.

Killings happened throughout the large town, and at each and every murder, the same wounds were on the victims, but they also had a pair of thigh high black and white striped socks. It couldn't be just a coincidence that all the murder victims wore the socks. they were obviously put onto the victims after they were killed. They had to be the killer's signature. The name they gave the killer, was 'Socker.'

(And this is where we come in. To solve the strange murder mysteries.)

I would like to put some pointers.

-I would like you to at least be able to write at least three short paragraphs (3-6 sentences)

-I would like there to be a little romance in the role play.

-And I'd like a male character also.

This will be in a thread. Reply if you are interested ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back