• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hoping some people still like Naruto adventures?

Chalky11

When you're down so deep, only way left is up.
Name: Shay

Timezone: PST (I think…I’m an insomniac soo I’m randomly available we can figure it out)

OC or fandom?: Fandom (if you read the title ;p)

What characters do you have/play?: I have plenty for this fandom, male and female but my main is female…two main for one on one or if you like to do what I do and double then it shouldn’t get boring.

What characters would you like to play against?: Well it depends if we want to do during the war period, or part 1, or shippuden. No matter what we do you have to know the Naruto world well enough to have a grasp for whatever era we begin in. As well I am looking for someone who can play the shark of the ninja world, Kisame Hoshigaki....So for this search I'm mainly looking for canonxOC and I'll do the same for you. Your side I can even do OcxOc

Preferred rp medium: email…preferred. But I can roleplay on here too if you're more comfortable with that.

Reasoning why only this fandom? I feel the Naruto world can be further touched on and just some more stories to delve into. Naruto has a place in my heart that will never leave and I would absolutely love to rp it again with someone…who can be flexible and at least try to cooperate with these little, preferences I have..

Rules

1: No god-modding…just don’t. Not on my two or one main…ever.

2: Be okay to ooc chat. Seriously, I don’t bite and it helps for us to keep talking and see what we can twist around and play with. As well if one of us gets busy, at least then we know the other person is okay and hasn't vanished into olivion.

3: I am a 21 year old female with one son and a fiancé. I do share the computer with other members of the household so please be patient. I will try to reply at least twice a day or more IF I can but you can contact me within 3 days if I give no word. I will get a chance to at least see it. I give you the same amount of time if I don’t hear from you but seriously no rush. I am patient.

4: I PREFER long posts that are detailed. You don’t need to describe the entire scene of the episode or chapter but I want to see where you character molds the story…I want to understand their turmoil and their growth. I will do my best to return that style. (third person, paragraph style 2-5+).

5: I am okay with a lot of pairings and genders don’t matter to me, but unless you state you want to do an AU verse of the Naruto world…at least try to make your character well put together and fitting in the story without too much alien nature. And no one is perfect, I have had to grow and am still growing. Even after 13 years of rping it’s still a growing and (supposed to be) enjoyable adventure.

6: seriously…don’t be afraid to talk to me if you disagree with something or want to discuss and give ideas. I am open minded and can work with a lot.

7: Tell me your limits…please. I have NONE none at all, other than a preference…it must add to the story. PwP isn’t my thing I like build up, the pressure and suspense makes it all the sweeter. I love action, drama, gory, cruel but if all your character is going to do is get raped and beat up then die. I can just read Shakespeare tragedies…I am not looking to write a tragedy. I want to write a story with you.

Must be age 18 or older if wanting more darker themes!

8: text talk is for ooc chat…if English isn’t your first language please…still try to make it coherent and clear the message. I’m no grammar nazi and I certainly make typos…but we have auto correct for a reason.

9: please don’t be annoyed with how many rules there were >w<

Contact information: PM me first if you would like to roleplay on here or on email :3

Thank you so much! ~

Have a pleasantly wonderful day - TTFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back