• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

saturnaliia

mors mihi lucrum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pixel Art GIF

────જ⁀➴────
hi hi hi dia here!! due to recent life events, starting from next week i will have a lot more time to actually invest in rp, so i though a new interest check was due. i’m a 21 y/o lit roleplayer looking for a long term rp partner for hsr since it’s my Current hyperfixation. (also p.s rest assured i put a Lot more effort in my actual rps than into how i’ve made this post look lmao)
i’ve only just finished catching up with the entire penacony arc and i instantly felt the Urge to write something about it, hence this. :3 without further ado, here’s what i’m looking for, in a roleplay partner and plotwise.
────જ⁀➴────

THE rules
  • please be 18+, i’m not comfortable writing with minors, sorry!
  • i prefer lengthy replies, since mine tend to be the same.
  • i prefer drawn/character faceclaims in the case of ocs, since this is a game fandom after all
  • i reply pretty fast (got too much time on my hands), so i’m not really interested in plotting with someone who’s only willing to give me one reply per week.
  • i love love love ooc chat, be it aimlessly headcanoning about characters or just chatting away about our own lives— it’s a given with me. besides just finding rp partners, i’m also looking to make friends who share my same interests :3
  • please, and i cannot stress this enough, communicate. i totally understand that everyone has things going on in their own lives, but if you, for any reason, plan on becoming inactive or dropping the rp altogether please just give me a heads up! i promise i’ll understand.
  • don’t be weird about ocs. especially female ocs. it's completely fine to have your own preferences when it comes to rp, but i’m not interested in writing with someone who disregards female ocs without reason. this also goes for those who heavily dislike mxf ships—if that's the case, we’re probably not going to be a good fit.
  • we’ll go over personal triggers and stuff like that once we actually start plotting, rest assured!!
  • while i’m interested in writing with a few canon characters, i’m not looking to double. right now, i’m only looking to write my own ocs.
  • although romance isn’t usually the main focus of my rps, i’m open to all kinds of ships as long as there’s good chemistry. i don’t rp ANY nsfw though.
  • i’m totally fine with rping either here or on discord, whichever works!
────જ⁀➴────
more rp info!
ocs are more than welcome! especially galaxy ranger/garden of recollection/penacony family ocs, since they would pair well with the ones i plan to use.
as for canon characters, the ones i’m most looking for are: sunday, boothill and gallagher, in that order.
i’ll provide a lot more information on the blorbos once we actually start plotting. :3
please don’t hesitate to comment on here or message me in private!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back