• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck: the re-run

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Homestuck was a part of a lot of people's childhoods, including mine, the web-comic held a dear place in my heart, and even now as I re-read it I find myself wishing the comic had never ended, sure we have hiveswap now, but Homestuck was where the magic really happened, and I want to make a new version, I'm hoping to roleplay with about four other people, we'd all roleplay as a human and a troll, and talk through the plot together and try to figure out how we'd like to do this. In a few moments you'll find two of my characters in the comments, if you wish to join, then here is the CS, you can use as different CS if you wish, this is just for those who don't have one to use.

Name
Species(if troll what Caste)
Looks
Weapon type
Sylladex type
Tier
Chum handle

Name: Meenah Nalbis
Species: troll of the cerulean caste
Looks:
Meenah Capolb.png
Weapon type: Meenah uses twin scimitars
Sylladex type: she tends to use the Sylladex 20 questions
Tier: Knight of Void
Chumhandle: jiltedMythology

Name: Jack Taylor
Species: human
Looks:
Jack Taylor.png
Weapon type: Jack uses a bat that has nails glued to it, later he alchimizes them together to make a nail-bat
Sylladex type: he uses the Sylladex Truth Or Dare
Tier: Page of Time
Chumhandle: jugularJoker

Last edited:
omfg, homestuck how you consumed me. I may be interested, but I would have to brush up on my homestuck lore LMAO. Also, I do have a few questions!

1. What are the minimum paragraphs?
2. How frequently do we need to post? Depending on the above, I may be able to post every other day (shorter posts) or once a week (medium posts), or even once every other week (longer posts)
3. Would discord be used as the chatclient, or would we just denote the pesterchum chats in our main posts?

Sorry for all the questions, but super curious about this <3

omfg, homestuck how you consumed me. I may be interested, but I would have to brush up on my homestuck lore LMAO. Also, I do have a few questions!

1. What are the minimum paragraphs?
2. How frequently do we need to post? Depending on the above, I may be able to post every other day (shorter posts) or once a week (medium posts), or even once every other week (longer posts)
3. Would discord be used as the chatclient, or would we just denote the pesterchum chats in our main posts?

Sorry for all the questions, but super curious about this <3
To answer your questions Exequtie,
1. The minimum paragraphs would be two
2. Frequency would be at least once a day, if someone needs to take a break from roleplaying all they need to do is tell me
3. For memos, we would just use a group chat on here, I was thinking that for private chats, we'd use the Pesterchum chatclient, which can be downloaded on a computer or logged into on a phone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back