Homestuck: A New Generation

Ema J. Lorrena

Hello fellow Homestuckers (Homestuckians, idek) and welcome to Homestuck: The Next Generation. Basically this rp is based on the next line of humans, and trolls, and how they come to play Sburb. There will only be 4 humans and 12 trolls allowed in this roleplay, so space is limited. If you don't understand what I mean by "next line", I pretty much mean the 4 children (Two sons, two daughters, pairing is Dave and Jade, John and Rose (Sorry about that JohnDave, JohnKat, KanRose, etc shippers)) of the Beta players. As for the next generation of trolls, I really don't know. Anyways, on to the characters.

Human Character Sheet

Name:

Title:

Chumhandle:

Typing Style:

Strife Specibi:

Fetch Modus:

Planet:

Hates:

Personality:

Looks:

Troll Character Sheet

Name:

Title:

Trollian Handle:

Typing Style:

Zodiac Sign:

Strife Specibi:

Fetch Modus:

Relations:

Planet:

Personality:

Looks:

~~~

Matesprit:

Morail:

Austispice:

Kismesis:

------------

My Characters

Name: Ema J. Strider

Title: Heir of Time

Symbol: Treble Clef and Base Clef, Something like this

bass-clef-treble-clef-heart.jpg

Chumhandle: sickTurntables

Typing Style: Ema J. replaces her l's with |'s and her s's with $

Strife Specibi: Spearkind, Bladekind

Fetch Modus: Book

Planet: Land of Songs and Notes

Hates: Nothing really

Personality: Ema J. can be feisty at times but is truly a sweet girl at heart. She loves to talk to her friends on Pesterchum when she's not at her turntables, creating sick beats.

Looks: Tall and lanky, standy at 5'8, Ema J. is a striking girl with long blonde hair that she takes from her father, Dave, and beautiful green eyes she takes from her mother, Jade. Her skin is pale and her fingers are nimble, her chest quite big for her age and arms a tad bit long. She can always be seen wearing her short shorts and silver treblebass clef shirt with red high top sneakers.

(I'll add my troll character later. Anyways, happy roleplaying!)

Name: Jynkaa Logium

Title: Page of Time

Trollian Handle: disorderedChronology

Typing Quirks: Jynkaa replaces is with ys and always uses capital ls. Her smiley faces tend to look like this: | :/ | :) | :( due to her typical thoughtful expression.

Symbol: (I don't believe that all of the trolls have the zodiac signs as their symbol, so I'm just gonna use a constellation)

Jynkaa's symbol is the constellation Horologium or Clock. Since I'm on my IPad I can't post a picture so look up Horologium symbol or something.

Strife Specibi: Pocketwatch kind. Pocketwatch kind is a large Pocketwatch that Jynkaa's uses like a mace of some kind.

Fetch Modus: Jynkaa's Fetch Modus is The Timeline Modus. This brings up a rather large timeline displaying the time that she got each of her items. The entire timeline spans about a day and if she doesn't use the item within a day it gets booted out of the timeline.

Relations: I assume you mean quadrants by relations. Since I don't know any of the other trolls in this RP yet I'm going to wait to fill this out as well as the quadrants sections at the bottom of this.

Planet: Jynkaa is a Derse dreamer. (Did you mean that or their medium?)

Personality: Jynkaa is a very dull person. She is quite grumpy and isn't a fan of socialization. Jynkaa is fascinate by all things about history and time. Being a Burgundy Blood she exhibits psychic powers. Her most prominent one is the ability to slow down time at any given point. This wears her out though and she cannot do this more than once every twelve hours.

Looks: Jynkaa has two horns on her head of long black hair. One horn is shaped like an arrow and points about a foot upwards while her other horn is about half of a foot long and points to the side much like the arrows of a clock. Her hair reaches the length of her back and has the end of it tied up. She wears a button up black shirt with her sign on a pocket and has a maroon colored waistcoat. She wears dark grey slacks and formal black high heels.

(If anyone in this RP is willing to have Jynkaa fill up one of their quadrants please PM me!)

Accepted!!!

My troll character

Name: Breeze Makara

Title: Sylph of Rage

Trollian Handle: troubledMind

Typing Style: aLtErNaTiNg CaPaTaLiZeD lEtTeRiNg

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Strife Specibi: Unknown

Fetch Modus: Deck Modus

Relations: Gamzee Makara: Trancestor (That's what I'll call em). Kurloz Makara: Dancestor. The Grand Highblood: Ancestor.

Planet: Land of Darkness and Magic

Personality: Breeze is almost exactly like her trancestor, always high on sopor pies with a cool, relaxed attitude.

Looks: Messy black hair that covers her right eye, taller than most trolls, she wears a black Capricorn shirt and silver and purple polka dot pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back