• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hollywood Horrors-Every tale begins at a truth. (plot that needs growing)

Princess A

Long may I reign.

~ • ~

"Hollywood's Golden Age" of fantastic film has rolled right into the 1950's with several actors, directors, producers, and beloved silver screen starlets coasting its tide right into America's homes and hearts. Amidst all the musicals and romances soon to become classics, a series of movies more bone chilling than ever seen before is sweeping the nation. Horror films ranging from things that go bump in the night to creatures that lurk in the swampy waters are selling tickets by the thousands, and despite their many differences, these stories all have one thing in common: their author. But this mysterious writer is merely a line in the end credits.

The name Jacqueline Pierce has become a little known Hollywood enigma. Many who watch the films written under her pen pay her mention no mind. Others, those who are intrigued by her stories and/or the industry itself, wonder why her chair is empty at each and every premier and award show. With scripts so original, and so downright spooky, there has to be a story behind it all. After all, every tale begins at the truth.

So, the big question has become, who is the screenwriter Jacqueline Pierce?

Your character is after the answer.

They may be a new employee on set of Jacqueline's newest film, an actor or special effects artist excited for their chance to make movie magic. Perhaps they're simply a fan, one willing to go to great lengths to find Ms. Pierce and ask a few questions. Possibly, they're something...else. Any way you slice it, they will quickly come to find that there's more to box office success than meets the eye.

~ • ~

For clarification, the above is a supernatural/horror themed plot idea that begins with the secret lifestyle of one rising Hollywood name in the early 1950's. The two characters in question will be swept up into a selection of nightmarish adventures that previously have been the inspiration for Jacqueline Pierce's booming films. In a sense, this is a twist on a "monster hunter" sort of story.

I'd be interested in exploring a romantic relationship between the two characters (MxF) and I, of course, will be taking the part of Jacqueline. If you'd like to discuss details, throw out some ideas, see if we'd make good partners, please let me know in a PM or leaving an interest below.

Thanks much!

[QUOTE="Princess A]

~ • ~

"Hollywood's Golden Age" of fantastic film has rolled right into the 1950's with several actors, directors, producers, and beloved silver screen starlets coasting its tide right into America's homes and hearts. Amidst all the musicals and romances soon to become classics, a series of movies more bone chilling than ever seen before is sweeping the nation. Horror films ranging from things that go bump in the night to creatures that lurk in the swampy waters are selling tickets by the thousands, and despite their many differences, these stories all have one thing in common: their author. But this mysterious writer is merely a line in the end credits.

The name Jacqueline Pierce has become a little known Hollywood enigma. Many who watch the films written under her pen pay her mention no mind. Others, those who are intrigued by her stories and/or the industry itself, wonder why her chair is empty at each and every premier and award show. With scripts so original, and so downright spooky, there has to be a story behind it all. After all, every tale begins at the truth.

So, the big question has become, who is the screenwriter Jacqueline Pierce?

Your character is after the answer.

They may be a new employee on set of Jacqueline's newest film, an actor or special effects artist excited for their chance to make movie magic. Perhaps they're simply a fan, one willing to go to great lengths to find Ms. Pierce and ask a few questions. Possibly, they're something...else. Any way you slice it, they will quickly come to find that there's more to box office success than meets the eye.

~ • ~

For clarification, the above is a supernatural/horror themed plot idea that begins with the secret lifestyle of one rising Hollywood name in the early 1950's. The two characters in question will be swept up into a selection of nightmarish adventures that previously have been the inspiration for Jacqueline Pierce's booming films. In a sense, this is a twist on a "monster hunter" sort of story.

I'd be interested in exploring a romantic relationship between the two characters (MxF) and I, of course, will be taking the part of Jacqueline. If you'd like to discuss details, throw out some ideas, see if we'd make good partners, please let me know in a PM or leaving an interest below.

Thanks much!

[/QUOTE]
It's very interesting... Is this a detailed rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back