• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hollywood, anyone?

RosefromtheRiver

Caydance MacGregor: Scottish Lass from '95
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey-o!

By the title, you should know what I am looking for, basically a reality/modern plot with fandom character! (Don't worry, they will be the actors, nothing else in that regard!) With that, I have a couple of rules:

1: No god-moding
2: Let me know if you need to skedaddle, I will do the same (RL comes first, if you aren't gonna reply for a couple of days, let me know so I don't think the worse)
3: I DO DOUBLE!
4: Please respect the rules of the website, I am off-site friendly, but will keep this basically on-site.
5: Have fun!

Now onto the Celebrities!

Italics will be who I want to pair against, Bold is who I want to play, both is a doesn't matter to me. I will add where they are famous for (band, movies, etc)

• Kit Harrington (M1-5, Game of Thrones, Pompeii)
  • Richard Madden (Cinderella, Medici: Masters of Florence, Game of Thrones)
  • Adam Driver (Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, The Rise of Skywalker)
  • Ewan McGregor (Star Wars: Phantom Menance/Attack of the Clones/Revenge of the Sith, Beauty and the Beast, Christopher Robin)
  • Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings, National Treasure, Game of Thrones)
  • Chris Hemsworth (Ghostbusters: Answer the Call, Thor, Avengers)
That is what I have so far, worse case, if you prefer the male roles, I can list a few female actresses I don't mind playing as and go from there. If anything interests you, please send me a comment here or PM me.

HAVE A GOOD DAY! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back