• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Holding Out for a Hero (Long-term Romance RP)

dabberoni

let the past die. kill it, if you have to
Hello! My name is Jules. I am 20 years old (very close to 21) and have been roleplaying for about six years. Right now I am looking for a longterm RP partner that isn't afraid to talk OOC alongside the RP (I love making friends, and could always use more of them, though this isn't necessary). I am literate, and hope for my roleplay partner to be the same, but that is never a dealbreaker. Even though I am in college, I am very frequent in replies. If there's ever a possibility I won't reply for a certain period of time, I am most likely to let you know beforehand, and I hope you will return the courtesy, though it is perfectly understandable if not since real life can always be unpredictable.

I am more experienced with romance-focused RPs, and that is what I am looking for currently. While I prefer canon x canon characters, I am open to OC x OC, or canon x OC, which can be discussed further in PMs or Discord. With that out of the way, let me share what fandoms and pairings I am interested in, along with which characters I would prefer to play which will be highlighted in bold (this is always open to negotiation! I am not picky and very versatile.)

X-Men (Alternate timeline):
Charles Xavier/Erik Lehnsherr (I am more experienced with playing Charles, but I would love to give Erik a shot!)
Charles Xavier/Logan Howlett (Again, more experienced with playing Charles. I love Logan dearly, but fear I would fall short in capturing his... unique personality.)

Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU):
Steve Rogers/Tony Stark
Steve Rogers/Wanda Maximoff (I am also open to playing Wanda. I just love her so much!)

Star Wars:
Kylo Ren aka Ben Solo/Rey
Obi-Wan Kenobi/Padmé Amidala
Luke Skywalker/Han Solo

That's about it so far! If any of these fandoms interest you, but I haven't listed any pairings you prefer, still feel free to PM me. I am pretty open to most pairings, these pairings are simply the ones I have the most experience with. To further discuss pairings or prompts (I prefer to brainstorm prompts with my partner) you can either message me here, or on my Discord, which is dabberoni#7635. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back