• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hold My Hand, Don't Let Go -- A KNY Roleplay (closed)

Call me Ashe or Kit

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Tanjiro shifted on his feet, eyes on the sky. The sun was setting, and the colours that filled the vastness above him took his breath away. It was lovely. He always liked to watch the sunrises and sunsets. Sunrises, they signaled an end to the danger that was night. Sunsets, though, those were a different story. They brought forth said danger, and put the whole Demon Slayer Corps on edge. Sunset was when the demons arrived.

Even in spite of that knowledge, Tanjiro couldn’t help but admire the beauty that was nature, and the boy pursed his lips sadly as the last of the colours faded away into blackness. The air smelled of pine and sap, a very strong scent that wasn’t optimal for hunting in. He hoped that his partner would have a better-suited sense for this mission than he did. And speaking of his partner, where was she? They were meant to meet here, right? ‘The side of the mountain, near the carvings in the cliff.’ Perhaps she was simply late. As long as the demon they were sent to kill didn’t show its face, Tanjiro could wait a little longer.

He knelt down and slid the hefty wooden box off of his back, nestling the cargo against the edge of the natural stone wall with care. He packed fallen leaves against the side for a bit of stability, and then stood up again.

“I’ll have to ask you to stay here, Nezuko. I’m meeting a new partner, and until I know I can trust them, I don’t want them trying to report you to the Corps. I’ll come back for you when we’re done, I promise!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back