• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hogwarts!

been craving a hogwarts-themed role play for quite some time now, and the ones i see are either full of one liners, or have way too many posts for me to jump in. ;c

so, i was wondering, would anyone be interested? i'm hoping for lots of character and relationship development, some quite complex stuff, and hopefully a role play that doesn't end within the first couple of days. there would only be say, two or four students per house to keep a reasonably small group of roleplayers.

we could follow harry's story and get rid of the canon characters, or create a spin off, it depends which appeals most. hope to get some kind of response! c:

I would be interested. Though a pre-Harry Rp such as during Grindlewalds reign of terror would be awesome. But a Harry Potter generation would be cool as well. As long as Oc's are allowed I am in.

I would be interested in taking the role of a gryffindor or ravenclaw student. Saru's idea of a Grindelwald era RP would be awesome, or a post voldemort era with a new dark lord rising in the background would be great too.

Super interested! I would like a Gryffindor spot but I have been craving a hogwarts rolepaly too. But if I could ask for no spoilers, because I'm still at the goblet of fire.

ailurophile said:
been craving a hogwarts-themed role play for quite some time now, and the ones i see are either full of one liners, or have way too many posts for me to jump in. ;c
so, i was wondering, would anyone be interested? i'm hoping for lots of character and relationship development, some quite complex stuff, and hopefully a role play that doesn't end within the first couple of days. there would only be say, two or four students per house to keep a reasonably small group of roleplayers.

we could follow harry's story and get rid of the canon characters, or create a spin off, it depends which appeals most. hope to get some kind of response! c:
Yo. If you're in need of coding, nudge me, I'd love to help you flesh whatever out as well, haven't done an HP centric story yet, seems fun. c:

I would be interested in this. I've been craving some HP as well. I could take a Hufflepuff

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back