• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts : The Dark Prophecy ( Open)

ReggieBlack

A dark prophecy has been ringing around Hogwarts

Its the year 2014

A new generation of students are starting this year. Some next generation from the students we know from the beloved books and some not.

How will they all band together to stop this new evil from rising to power while still trying to go to classes?

Come and find out!

So this entire rp will be taking place on site but their will be an optional discord server made if their is enough interest!

Lemme know!

ooo! Am tempted to have my OC be in the prophecy :3
None of the characters we all write will be in the prophecy per say but could definitely be one of the ones chosen to stop it. That is a possibility

Though I have a form for those specifically wanting that role and I will choose them fairly.

None of the characters we all write will be in the prophecy per say but could definitely be one of the ones chosen to stop it. That is a possibility

Though I have a form for those specifically wanting that role and I will choose them fairly.
ah okie :3
Well, count me in!

Intrigued but I have some questions:

What sort of face claims are you wanting? Real life or drawn?
Is the rp going to be application based or is everyone welcome to make characters and join as long as they remain active?
Do you allow characters with special abilities or that aren't fully human? Like metamorphmagi, werewolf, part-veela, etc. (I have a half-vampire character I'm wanting to play but I can change her up if that's not allowed).
Are all the characters going to be first years? You said they're starting this year so I'm assuming but just wanna make sure.
Is there any posting requirements? Certain length of post or how often we're required to post

Intrigued but I have some questions:

What sort of face claims are you wanting? Real life or drawn?
Is the rp going to be application based or is everyone welcome to make characters and join as long as they remain active?
Do you allow characters with special abilities or that aren't fully human? Like metamorphmagi, werewolf, part-veela, etc. (I have a half-vampire character I'm wanting to play but I can change her up if that's not allowed).
Are all the characters going to be first years? You said they're starting this year so I'm assuming but just wanna make sure.
Is there any posting requirements? Certain length of post or how often we're required to post
So faceclaims is realistic (I don't mind drawn or real life )

Some roles are application based and their is an overall character sheet but the rp is open to everyone

Characters with specific abilities or so on will be aloud just no obscurials. Their will be a limited number of each but they are aloud.

So characters of all ages will be aloud!

The only posting requirements is at least one post every two weeks and at least one paragraph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back