• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hmmm Anyone wanna RP with Meeeeee???

Ashbash

Shy Pencil
Sooooooo, my idea's include:

• Princess & Thief
  • Young Child & Imaginary Friend
  • Any combinations of: Werewolf, Vampire, Human
  • A Pet and its Owner
  • And any other idea's you present to me!!!!!!! I am up for anything.

If there is any particular RP requirement, just ask. I am open for anything. Anything is up to suggestion. Just let me know how you RP and I will try and match up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for pet x owner if I can be the pet :) We could do a 'my pet turned into a humanoid' type thing because I have a cat boy character I miss using. Let me know if you're interested via PM

Princess and Thief sounds neat. Anything with Vampires or Werewolves is also fun. I also have a few of my own pairings though they may not interest you.

Oh my magical unicorn and dinosaur affair! I love all of them!

Id love to do:

Sith x Jedi (:3)

Bar maid x wanderer (:3)

Dwarf x elf (OuO)

and the Barbarian x Assassin (^.^)

(:3)=My fave

(^.^)=Second Fave

(OuO)=Ive always wanted to do but no one would

The princess and thief one sounds interesting to me. I've actually had an idea involving a princess and a thief that I've been wanting to do. As long as you don't mind dealing with Anthros cause that's all I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back