Hiya!

Eternal

Best Aniki
Yo! My name's Eternal. (something that I've been made increasingly aware of recently, since I got a whole lotta alerts for people who just happen to share the prefix 'Eternal' on here. Curse my unoriginality.)

My hobbies include
watching anime, shirking obligations, playing video games, listening to music and procastinating. I also dabble in a variety of fandoms, most of which I post regularly on my tumblr.

I may not seem like it, but I'm actually pretty shy. Hopefully I'll be able to gain confidence as I spend more time on here, cos' I'm really looking forward to meeting new people to RP with !

Ciao!~ (o´ω`o)ノ

Look at you, deviating from the normal font (I would too but I'm on my phone). How aesthetic. Nice to see you on here ehehehe >:3

Hope you find lots of yuri!!

Welcome to RPN, Eternal! I also can be shy in person- but I find that talking to people through forums and games has helped my confidence a lot in "real life" too. I hope it helps you as well! It might take some time to be brave enough to chat in the Shoutbox (our chat room) but it's a great way to meet new people besides just in the RPs you join.

If you haven't already, take a look at the Welcome to RPNation greeting page by one of our admins. It has a lot of links to help you get started and gives you an overview of just about everything you need to know. You can also check out our Questions and Information forum for a list of the rules, staff list, BBcode guide, and the like. There's a lot of great information there and if you ever need to reach users or staff with a particular query, it is definitely the place to go!

BUT since you came here for RP, here's the really important links! ;)

• If you fancy 1x1 Roleplays (private role-plays) there is a recruitment forum right here where you can find your perfect match(es). If you don't see a thread worth responding to, feel free to create your own!
  • For group roleplays (3+ players) we have several places to look! The recruitment forum is here but you can also just peruse the role-plays themselves for the perfect choice. Here you can find the thread RPs (for a singular storyline) sorted by genre. Forum role-plays are used for bigger stories with several plot lines, larger groups, and the dice role-plays.

If you just want to chat about things, feel free to visit the Discussion Forums or visit our chatroom (called the "Shoutbox" on your top menu bar). Once you've made 10 posts, you'll also be able to use the website's Teamspeak, send private messages, alter your signature, and other neat stuff.

And please feel free to let me know if you need anything. =)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to check out the links you've provided. Guess I gotta try and rack up 10 posts, yeah?

@FishAli I always try and add a little personal flair to my things, no matter how small! (。・ω・。)

You can visit the Shoutbox without ten posts now and you can join RPs, participate in forum discussions, and the like. You'll need to have been registered for 24 hours and have ten posts, though, to make a signature, send private messages, and have a few other site perks. Don't worry- once you find a cool thread or two they add up quickly!

Those emoticons are the tumblr flair. How unoriginal! I'm kidding, at least the personal touch doesn't make you seem like a robot like *coughs* me *coughs* online.

@FishAli I think it'd be pretty cool to invoke the image of a robot through posts! It'd be all like, starting your sentences with B E E P B O O P and stuff.

Now you're just rubbing it in my face, mate. I'm gonna see if I can change the colours on here through my phone.

YES L O O K! I don't feel so left out now...

Does this invoke images of the sea? Or does it need to be a shade lighter?

Ok, that's enough emotional idiosyncrasy on my part. Back to being a B E E P B O O P robot.

@FishAli Two can play at that game, Fish.

Time for my first magic trick! Watch as this post is... SWALLOWED BY FLAMES! ... Which are then VANQUISHED BY WATER!

My favourite part of this experience so far is definitely the customization aspect. I just love tinkering with my posts.

B E E P B O O P

Tahoma sounds like Oklahoma and it's my contention that it's full of deserted fields. Unlike an actual desert which is full of sand.

Black sand because I'm too lazy to scroll up and down again after I change colours.

The world is a beautiful place and that's why I'm not motivated enough to change the scenery just yet.

*plays 1990's/2000's motivational songs*

Come on, you can do it! Believe in yourself...! Just a few more metres!

Eh, I did it when I started out. You're only spamming me. >:3

Oh no not that song... *has flashbacks*

Wow, how can you be so rude? I may have a tragic OC backstory but that does not hinder my development!

Just don't play those songs out loud...

How could you be so facetious? How could you disregard my feelings for your own sense of achievement? How dare you... exist?!

@FishAli

Ohhh my god. Ohhh ,y god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THERE IT IS THERE IT IS. THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD. EAYEAYEYAYEAHEYAHEY EYAEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAS. I FOOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I FOUNDI IT FINALLY!!!!! YEAH!!!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT. OH MY GODO. HOH MY GOD. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. TAKE A LOOK AT HTIS EVERBODY. A LIVE 10 POSTS IN MY RP NATION VERSION. [devolves into mindless screeching]

Thanks for helping! (๑>ᴗ<๑)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back