Hiya!

Honey

Greetings earthlings! My name is not important so you can just call me Honey. I've tried RPing before, but I just kinda fell out of it. Currently I have quite a bit of time on my hands so I figured I'd give it a shot again!

I also really wanted to get into writing again and RPing really helps the creativity flow, ya know? Anyways I hope I become good friends with you fellow RPers!

Well, I hope you feel good here at RPNation, and become a better writer! :D (Also, hope ya become more creative too)

Honey said:
Greetings earthlings! My name is not important so you can just call me Honey. I've tried RPing before, but I just kinda fell out of it. Currently I have quite a bit of time on my hands so I figured I'd give it a shot again!
I also really wanted to get into writing again and RPing really helps the creativity flow, ya know? Anyways I hope I become good friends with you fellow RPers!
For some people, roleplaying is what they love to do all year, and for others it's give and take. Either way, it's a fun way to let yourself write what you want, without having to worry about people looking at you weird. We are all friends here!

Welcome to Rpnation!

I hope you enjoy your stay as i have @Honey

There are lots of fun Rp's to join so i hope you find the right one

I wish you the best of Luck!

Welcome! We have tons of great stuff to offer here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back