Hiya Friends!

Well, hiya there! My name is Kay and I hope we can get along! My interests include watching anime, reading manga, listening to rock and emo music, and roleplaying! <((Well, obviously....)) I do tend to nickname people, but if you don't like that, I won't do it. I swear!

Now, you! Yes you! Come here and let me hug your face!

Howdy there, Kay, I am Ayl.

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny.Rules.After that, if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment, if you are looking for a group RP, or if you’re looking for 1x1s, take a look at the 1x1 Recruitment areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I may dare to state my opinion. But, if you’re a lazy-ass like me, you probably won’t wanna browse all that stuff. Fear not, for our Roleplayer Search is just what you need! Find others with your Rping preferences and shoot them a message.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't do those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins(but only after you’ve gotten 10 posts in and have been a member for 24 hours. Ya know, to avoid spambots and all). You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Chat, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all crazy, but you’ll learn that soon enough.

Check out the last link for a full guide to the site and everything you could possibly want. Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I wish you fun Rping!

Welcome to RpN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Kay! Welcome to the site. :)

I also like to listen to rock music. Who are some of the artists you like?

*gets face hugged*

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here, most of use are friendly and don't bite (and even those that do are fairly friendly as well, just a little on the vampire side). There are plenty of RPs to join, so pick your poison and dive in! Good luck, have fun, and happy writing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back