• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hiveswap OC x OC Roleplay (always open)

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my name is Kieran/Damekh, I am an 18 year old college student studying graphic design, I've been wanting to make a comic based off of Hiveswap for quite awhile now, but haven't had the creativity to do so yet, I'm looking for someone who'd roleplay Hiveswap with me, we'd use OCs and im willing to play the Troll or the Human, im a semi-lit roleplayer and work with character development, if you're interested, you'll find a human OC and a troll OC in a moment in the comments section, I'm hoping to do MxM but im open to MxF or MxN or NxM/F/M, as long as i can play a male or non-binary character :)

Troll
Name: Darist Vatahe
Chittr: D3adlyDam3kh
Looks
Untitled20_20230702221834.png
Weapon: Darist uses his electric guitar as a weapon, seeing as heade it out of scrap metal and can hit trolls over the head with it.
Kismisis: Dariah Saldex
Typing quirk: o=ø e=3

Human
Name: Jack Egbert
Sexuality: gay
Looks:
Untitled18_20230702150323.png
Weapon: Jack uses an old bat he found during one of his 'quests'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back