• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hitman themed roleplay?

Red_Rob

Hello all! I'm searching for someone interested in a hitman themed roleplay with me. You must be literate and able to write multi-paragraphs.

This roleplay will include a lot of themes such as war, adventure, action, organized crime, corrupted governments, hitmen (obviously :P ), abilities and possibly romance if a female roleplayer decides to join in.

No CS will be needed since I'd like to know more about your character throughout the roleplay. I'm searching for someone possibly aiming for the long term roleplay and willing to invest time and energy within this adventure of mine!

I also offer cookies for the first people interested. :) Hope to see you in great numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back