• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical, if not modern era roleplay?

DivineEphemeral

Hey! If any one is interested, i would absolutely adore a 1x1 roleplay partner who can match my pace nd style ( Im a novella role-player, and quite detailed ), but I can accept quality over quantity if that is preferred. I have various plots, you only need ask - and we can discuss the preferred progression and connection between characters.

I dont necessarily do fandom based roleplays, though it truly depends what they are, but I do prefer to run characters off original plots - as it allows me to really go into depth with lore and have freedoms that arent restricted to the plot and conventions of certain movies and books, if that makes sense.

I do have female and male oc's, im open to any tropes - so long as it's sane.

Rules:
- Okay, so I am 17, so my age rage would differ from 15-19, because that is what I'm comfortable with - though there will be limitations in place so just be weary of that depending of the gap
- I have a packed schedule, but I will try my very hardest to reply - but I do have exams in a few weeks
- I know I said quality over quantity, but it kills me a little inside when people reply in one-two sentences, please aim for 5+ because it gives me leverage to respond
- erm, yeah - and if you're wanting any changes with the plot or progression, please do let me know! so i know where we are going,

Plotting/ characters;
- Im an absolute fan of historical/western era, if not ancient, as im a massive history freak - if you're wanting a plot based off any of these, I would love you forever
- We can introduce a multitude of characters if it suits the plot, so its not isolated/ limited to just the two
- I can do fantasy themed plots, if you're interested - but again, those are probably limited to mythical creatures ( Vampire, siren, nymph, demi-gods nd so on )

But anyway, that you for at least having a gander at my lil post, hope to hear from you!
Have the loveliest of lovely days <3,
or nights, I dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back