• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical Hunt

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

IMG_3693.JPG

Hello lovelies.

IMG_2589.GIF

Kassandra here, again.

As clearly stated, I'm in search of some literate historical roleplays. Although, I don't expect a Dickensian novel for every single post.

** Currently craving: an ancient civilisation (Greece or Rome) or Italian Renaissance roleplay **

IMG_2588.GIF

I'm not going to bore you with a long list of rules, but you should know that I expect:

-doubling; not a necessity unless you wish to write with a female main. Then, please be prepared take two characters. I like to expand my worlds rather than sole romance or partnerships, so I I’ll take on a few NPC characters and would appreciate the same kind of commitment.

-primarily thread, or pm, based role plays; I do have discord (though I would prefer to stay on site), and I prefer not to give out out private information.

-literate partners; at least 2 paragraphs, per character

-good english; I'm not a grammar Nazi, but I've been writing for 8 years and hope to have partners on a similar standard of writing

-frequent posts; at least once a week, and let me know otherwise

IMG_2590.GIF

What am I looking for?

- Ancient Rome or Greece ****
-The 14th century (Italian Renaissance)****
- The late 15th – early 17th century ( the Tudor period)
- The 1700s – early 1800s (who doesn't love a bit of Austen?)
-The mid-1800s – early 1900s (the Victorian era / I specifically love this one for crime)
- Either WWI or WWII
- the 1920s (post-war period / ** another craving / gotta love Peaky Blinders)
- The 50s/60s rise of the new left and counterculture
- the 70s (so much love for that 70s show)

IMG_2591.GIF

Last edited:
Hello,
I would like to have the chance to roleplay with you. I'm fond of the Victorian era (Conan Doyle Style), the 1920s (Jazz singers and flappers), and 1950s-60s (Grease or Mad Man).

After being advised that this was hard to read, I’ve updated the thread.

current craving: looking for a roleplay that entails ancient civilisations — think Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, Cleopatra, etc. I want nobles, wars, Machiavellians, femme fatales!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back