• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Historical/Gothic Horror. MxM

Cecile

Hello, folks! Going to keep this one short and sweet.

I'm in my thirties, and been RPing since the dawn of time. Well. Neopets and AOL. Twenty odd years. My pronouns are she/her, and I'm after another story!

Me & you:

- 25+ both writer & OCs. My OC's tend to be upwards of 35.

- Advanced lit/multi para/novella. It varies. Can be anything from 500 words to 1.5k. The latter is less frequent.

- Looking for good grammar and descriptions, flexibility, experience, collaboration, long term plots.

- 3rd person, past tense *only*.

- OOC chatter! Mood boards! OC gushing/mocking/headcanons!

- Posting varies! Multiple times a day to a few times a week. Life comes first and communication is gorgeous!

- Background characters! Let's flesh out a world, whether big or small.

- No cis male writers please.

- Please drop a writing sample when DMing. I won't reply without one but I will send one in turn. It just means we know where we stand before we begin.

- I only RP over Discord these days. I'm happy to set up a server for us.

Fun Stuff:

- Currently looking for MxM plots.

- Historical settings! Low fantasy! 1600s and 1800s is my current focus, but can wiggle around with delight within reason. I don't like medieval plots though.

- 🔥 Slow burn. 🔥

- Gothic horror! Dark themes, the eerie things that make skin crawl, deranged habits and routines, chaotic internal monologues, characters with *issues*, the bleak and the luxurious, the rotten and the sublime.

- A vampire (my OC) x other creature plot! Whether you're writing a creepy fae, witch, werewolf, or some homebrew creature. Bring them all!

- I have some plot ideas I'll share in DMs. Bring any brain worms, too! I love to build a plot with a writing buddy.

Word bank: remote islands/lighthouses/fishing villages/forbidden fruit/
spooky forests/isolated villages/folklore/occult rituals/corrupt power figures/religious oppression/eldritch weirdness/enemies to lovers/friends to lovers/hurt & comfort/crawling dread/candlelight/late summer/depths of winter/questionable motives/obsessive thoughts/angst/internal torment/forced proximity/I can fix him/I like him broken/weird science/body horror/Victorian surgeons and scientists/seedy underbelly of academic society/mortuaries/dead dove do not eat.

DM's open. If we jive, we can shuffle to Discord and make a pretty lil server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back