His name was Zander

snakeyem12

RP obsessed
I've just been looking at the twitter and tumblr tag #hisnamewaszander and honestly I'm appalled that parents can treat their children like that. Zander was a female to male 15 year old transsexual. His mother refused to accept him as male and emotionally abused him to the point where he committed suicide recently. At his funeral he was referred to using his birth name and female pronouns, and the fact he committed suicide was not mentioned. I'm not sure what I want to achieve by posting this here, but hopefully someone will look at what happened and see how wrong it is. I'm just so annoyed by it and the fact his parents were as horrible as they were. His full suicide note can be seem on his tumblr which is hipopatmus, and yes that's right even if it looks wrong. I just desperately needed to write something about this because it's something I think is really important. I'm sorry if that seems rushed or incoherent, I'm just so frustrated right now. I also realise this may not be on the right place, but I don't know where else to put it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this would be the best place for it. I wholly agree with you. Sometimes people are just horrible to one another. You would think your family would the ones that support you the most right? It's crazy. With some people it's just: all we share is the last name. Bye.

On to your post, the situation is very sad. Driving somebody to kill themselves? I can't even comprehend that. How can you do that to somebody? In this story there's a lot of hurt, misunderstanding, denial, and ignorance. It just shows there are some things that need to be talked about and dealt with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back