• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

skiioro.exe

Lurker
please read the whole rp ad!!

- - - - - - - - - - -

hi im roro! Im in the age range of 14-16 and ive been roleplaying for 6-7 years ^^
I rp the length of semi-lit to literate but i normally mirror my rp partner (i dont do one liners sorry!) and im a huge sucker for romance, slice of life or any genre really but mostly those two
- - - - - - - - - - -

Im looking for a hazbin hotel oc x canon rp!

-Im not interested in any oc x oc or cc x cc rps at the moment so sorry 🙏

-doubling up required! I play as a canon character for your oc and you play as a canon character for my oc that way its fair and we both have fun!

-i cant play as angel dust or valentino (ew) as for i am a minor!

-I'll play as anyone as long as it isnt the morningstars (charlie excluded!) or most of the overlords

-i normally rp on discord!! if u dont have discord thats fine!

- - - - - RULES! - - - - -
-be 14+!
-please communicate and cooperate! i do most of the talking and it makes me feel awkward and it makes me think ur bored of me </3
-discuss plots with me otherwise I'll run out of things to say in the middle of rp
-be ok with doubling! if im gonna be playing a canon character Im gonna also be playing an oc
-be atleast semi-lit to literate! (no oneliners allowed sorry)
-dont be a weird person pls :-_-lines:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CANON CHARACTERS
Im alright with playing anyone HOWEVER! i am not great with playing these characters
- alastor
- vox
- lucifer
- lilith
- sera
- lute
i tend to avoid roleplaying these characters because I'll most likely make them ooc and I dont want thar OJHGRWUOGH
so if you wanted me to rp as one of the characters I've listed im sorry!!

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
here are some brief descriptions of each of my ocs!
(more information will be sent depending on which character you pick!)

!!ART IS MINE!!

Vyn(nessa)
(species: puppet demon)
the youngest member of the hazbin hotel! shes a receptionist and a former theatre kid (she gave up on her dreams LOL)
(best paired with: any cc! but be reasonable with it. platonic only!)
Untitled57_20240629163536.png

Eleanore
(species: bat)
the saddest overlord that specializes in funerals!
(best paired with: rosie or any other overlord. romance preferred!)
Untitled12_20240629163655.png

JULIE JASMINE
(species: bunny)
(new oc!)
a well-known jazz singer from the 20s that tragically died and ended up in hell! she is currently trying to relive her title but failing from the entertainment and music that evolved throughout time
(best paired with: alastor! romance preferred)
IMG_1850.jpg
(really wanna use julie ngl)

BYE NOW!!! pls rp with me im desperate OJBRHGERUH

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back