• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Highschool of the Dead OC RP? (Male Partner Wanted)

KittyKiero

The Iwatobi Scarlet
It's fairly simple. We'll be RPing our own version of HOTD. Since I'm a romance-based roleplayer, I want there to be OC x OC. There can still be a harem, so you should be open to RPing side characters. Don't worry; I am too!

Here are some requirements:

• I like detail. It's perfectly fine if it's just two paragraphs (about 10 sentences, I guess? I don't measure), but don't shoot me text-talk one liners.

• Don't send text talk AT ALL. Period.

• If you're too busy, make sure to let me know within a week.

• Let's have fun, yes?

If you're interested, let me know below! :)

Awesome. It's been awhile since I watched H.O.T.D, so I am going through it again and rewatching it. We can start as soon as tomorrow, so that way I can refresh my memory, and work, cause I have a job and i can't give them a last second notice. I will probably shoot you a PM later tonight about everything.

Sorry about getting your hopes up of starting like right now, it's just I want to be ready for this so that way we don't delay it more then it has to.

Oh.... Well then if their is no canon lets just start it right now. Do you wanna jump right in or build the character?

Yea I was running short on Rp but I picked up some more with other partners. I see you got some more people interested so it is cool. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back