• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Highschool but you're also a Superhero

silverwhere

Trying my Best
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Silver!

Recently, I've found myself craving for some superhero roleplay similar to Teen Titans, Young Justice, or MHA. The overall is that you're a highschool student focused on living a regular highschool life but also have to balance super hero work on the side.

I'm new to this site and would like to RP on Discord since I'm not use to this sites formatting.

I would like to find someone thats 18+. No offense to the younger audience, I'm not personally comfortable with roleplaying with yall :(

I'm pretty active and tend to hyperfocus on things like this, so replys will be often.

I'll try my best to be grammically correct but I'm very bad at spelling and I need to get tested for dyslexia. But I will at least write a paragraph and would love for you to do the same!

I'd like to work together to make villains, npcs, and the environment as well! If you don't want to do that let me know! I have a lot of ideas so don't be stressed about that!

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back