• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Y'all welcoming newcomers? and what's the general speed people are posting here?
Yes and no? We've currently hit our player cap, but you are of course free to make a character. Myself and the two other mods (who actually have the power) will review it and once we feel it meets expectations we'll put you on thewaiting list

As for speed it's pretty much every other day for most of us right now
Tyty I did try my best to write a semi decent reply, Raygen isn't enjoying American's so far lmao someone help her
Trying

I think if you get in you'd be behind zerohex, kairon, and the chick from Punch Line which is a fantastic show by the way, basically the closest thing we've ever gotten to a ghost trick anime you got solid taste gorgeousss gorgeousss

Also I'd like to update the group that the Timeskip in the Rp to 9:40 almost 10 pm same day has been posted. As I said on the Discord I would do after I arrived home from my cousins funeral.

Any wrap up from earlier can be done via a Co-op between players and posted in their new time skip post in a spoiler.

My final update for tonight here is that I will be out of town this weekend to help clean up my cousins estate and spend time with family. I should have Wifi so posting shouldn't be a issue, just a bit slower as I will be on my phone.

Looks like there was a server rollback or something cuz my post from yesterday isn't showing up, sorry about the holdup The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium Aloha Loha Aloha Loha
Has anyone else ever had issues like this because rpnation seems pretty borked between this and the broken alert system

No but they'd be kinda stiff and uncomfortable once they dry since she's full of starch to add substance/viscosity/whatever you'd call it

Pretty sure viscosity works and is what you want for that yea, rest works as well. Could be worse for Jake, he coulda gotten a hug.

Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans Figured I'd ask you since you're the best bet I guess to know... do you know if Basic Basic is still interested in this? We've been at this for over a month and he's only made 1 post and hasnt been seen in 10 days on RpN

I'm not really sure, we haven't talked about it recently. I might have to go on a bit of a break thought because of some life issues.
If you could find out for us, we'd be grateful. We don't need a post every day, but a reasonable amount of activity is needed for the sake of fairness to those that are just waiting for a chance to get in and those that may want to interact with their character.

As for your break, just keep us posted if you're going to take a break/how long it will be (if possible to judge such a thing) Real life absolutely takes priority, we just need to be kept in the loop in case they plan something for your character and suddenly you aren't around

If you could find out for us, we'd be grateful. We don't need a post every day, but a reasonable amount of activity is needed for the sake of fairness to those that are just waiting for a chance to get in and those that may want to interact with their character.

As for your break, just keep us posted if you're going to take a break/how long it will be (if possible to judge such a thing) Real life absolutely takes priority, we just need to be kept in the loop in case they plan something for your character and suddenly you aren't around
Yeah I'll let you guys know

tenor.gif

Like the voice of our generation Naito tells us, "Tranquuuuuuilllo." It means relax Brinni Brinni mang. End of the day this is just a game of internet pretend, there is no damn need to be so formal to go at a guy like he's your employee. Y'know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back