• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High Fantasy!

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am Fae, 21+ and I am looking for OCxOC! Very open to doubling! I have a specific OC I want to play so if you do not like her or our OCs simply do not mash well then please let us double up so everyone can get what they want!

I have my own high fantasy world with my own fantasy races and a ton of OCs to choose from, especially when we do a double-up. Always willing to mix and match our ideas together too! Honestly endless potential for plot ideas!

Also more than willing to take on the role of a DM. As said, my world is already pretty established and although there is always space for other people's ideas, no matter if you want to include the classic races or your own! I do not mind having your characters explore my world as long as you still contribute character and plot ideas as a whole!

Warning it´s VERY High Fantasy. And it´s a LOT. So don´t tell me I didn´t warn you. Below you can find the links to the DOCs related to it! If you are interested I shall send you the additional DOCs of my OCs and other information through the DMs!

Requirements:
Be at least 21+, all of our main characters meant for romance will be 21+ too, I cannot RP teenage love anymore I am too old for that
LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
Writing in 3rd person and past tense
Writing ~400 words per message. More is always welcome, less not so much
Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-3 days
Write on this website of Discord

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back