Hi?

Welcome to RPNation, Beige! Hope ya have a beautiful time here and play some awesome rps with our other awesome members here while you're at it! :D ^.^

i’m Beige
here to rp
hope i get pms/dms?
lol
feel free to ask for a rp

Welcome! You are very WELCOME here!!

You will surely receive a DMS from me! Perhaps, if you don't mind. Mostly a friendly hello.

Other than that, how're you doing this lovely day?

Am FLUFF! Pleased to meet you!

Feel free to chat me up, if I don't get to you myself!
SMILE!
Have a spectacular day!

[=

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Greetings Kind sir!

Don't believe we've met. I am Fluff, and it's a pleasure to meet you Mechanist!

How're you doing?

You have a wide taste ranging from afar.
Do you have any suggestions for RP's that you are currently participating in yourself?

[=

Greetings Kind sir!

Don't believe we've met. I am Fluff, and it's a pleasure to meet you Mechanist!

How're you doing?

You have a wide taste ranging from afar.
Do you have any suggestions for RP's that you are currently participating in yourself?

[=
Hello! Welcome to the site as I see you’ve joined recently, currently I am not in any large scale roleplays, right now I’m just in my many one on one’s over pms.

Hello! Welcome to the site as I see you’ve joined recently, currently I am not in any large scale roleplays, right now I’m just in my many one on one’s over pms.

Ah, I see.
Well, good to hear from you.

Hope to catch you around more often perhaps.
Have a great day Mechanist!

[=

Hi, Beige! Love the name! Welcome to RPNation! I'm sure you'll find some fantastic partners (:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back