Hi!

KayKayjay

Hey guys...anyone wanna rp Hetalia and doesn't mind OCs? Just friend me i guess....I don't really know how this works yet...

Hello, and welcome to RpN. I am Sicarius, and on behalf of all the other members I would like to say I am pleased to hear of your interest in role play. Make sure you read the rules, and be sure to have fun! As far as right now, in order for you to be able to unlock all the features on this site, you must have a minimum of 10 posts and are required to be a member for 24 hours. There is no "friending" plugins, so if you want to role play, you can look at the different genres or advertise yourself in the forums. If you have any other questions just ask, and other than that enjoy yourself!

Also, I am willing to role play with anyone so if you want someone to role play with, I am willing to learn the genre you have in mind.

-Sicarius.

Welcome to the site. We have lots of games here, and I'm sure you will find lots to tempt you.

Sicarius said:
Hello, and welcome to RpN. I am Sicarius, and on behalf of all the other members I would like to say I am pleased to hear of your interest in role play. Make sure you read the rules, and be sure to have fun! As far as right now, in order for you to be able to unlock all the features on this site, you must have a minimum of 10 posts and are required to be a member for 24 hours. There is no "friending" plugins, so if you want to role play, you can look at the different genres or advertise yourself in the forums. If you have any other questions just ask, and other than that enjoy yourself!
Also, I am willing to role play with anyone so if you want someone to role play with, I am willing to learn the genre you have in mind.

-Sicarius.
Yeah! I'd love to. Just PM me please!

And where can I read the rules?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back