Hi!

Newton456

Hi there! My name is Newton, and i'm new to this site. My favorite thing to do is roleplay and i'm a great guy to be around with. I can't wait to start one of my first RPs on here! so anyways, I'm very happy to be on this site!

Last edited by a moderator:
FaithlovesBmth said:
Welcome ^.^

[QUOTE="Nervous Nerd]Greetings. Welcome to RpNation. I'm new here as well.

[/QUOTE]
Really? Me too!

Newton456 said:
Hi there! My name is Newton, and i'm new to this site. My favorite thing to do is roleplay and i'm a great guy to be around with. I can't wait to start one of my first RPs on here! so anyways, I'm very happy to be on this site!
Glad to see I'm not the only new person! Nice to meet you. I'm courtney :)

Me? I do fantasy, realistic (zombies). In my signature are rp's that I made, and I'm also part of another zombie roleplay. Interested in any?

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Me? I do fantasy, realistic (zombies). In my signature are rp's that I made, and I'm also part of another zombie roleplay. Interested in any?

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm interested in fantasy and sometimes zombies, so wanna do one with me?

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Sure...what do you have in mind?

[/QUOTE]
Well, so far, I got a fantasy story, where a young human boy met a creature. And that's it for a start, how about you?

Um, I just have group roleplays, but also a two friends who try to survive zombies without their parents (or siblings, or 2 peopld who hate each other but like each other more as the story goes on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back