✧ hi there! ✧

memory

Sleepy Kid

Hi everyone!! I'm Memory and I have a habit of using an excessive amount of exclamation marks! I'm new to this site, but I've been role playing for about four years. However, I know there is still a lot I can improve on. I hope that during my time here I will be able to better myself as a writer and gain some new role play partners ^^.

Sorry this introduction is so short; I'm kind of bad at these things haaa;;

I look forward to meeting you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
memory said:

Hi everyone!! I'm Memory and I have a habit of using an excessive amount of exclamation marks! I'm new to this site, but I've been role playing for about four years. However, I know there is still a lot I can improve on. I hope that during my time here I will be able to better myself as a writer and gain some new role play partners ^^.

Hi @memory !!!! Welcome to RpN! Hope you have a fun time here! Everyone is really super nice and shiz, so you'll be chatting with new friends and roleplaying soon. <3 Have a great day~!

Greetings memory! (Love the name by the way~ surprised that it wasn't taken!)

Don't worry you aren't alone when you enjoy using exclamation marks! Many people do! They don't use it to seem like shouting but rather to express excitement.

And for sure you're gonna improve here! Improvement occurs in everyone! Just write, read and repeat and you will begin to see yourself improving slowly! It is quite an amazing process really!

There are many things for you to do here, you can roleplay of course and then there are discussions in which you can talk with others about a certain topic. If you have any questions or concerns when you are venturing the site don't hesitate to head over to the Site Questions & Information section! Or you can even PM me when you have done the 10 post requirement.

Happy venturing,

LifeNovel

Sandra said:
Hi @memory !!!! Welcome to RpN! Hope you have a fun time here! Everyone is really super nice and shiz, so you'll be chatting with new friends and roleplaying soon. <3 Have a great day~!

Thank you ^^!! I hope that you have a great day as well!!

LifeNovel said:
Greetings memory! (Love the name by the way~ surprised that it wasn't taken!)l

Thanks!! I was also surprised that this name wasn't taken ahah ^^ And I appreciate your tips!!

Whack said:
Welcome!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

memory said:

It's nice to see this kind of energy you have. Also trust me your intro is a lot better than mine was.

ShipsAhoy101 said:
It's nice to see this kind of energy you have. Also trust me your intro is a lot better than mine was.

Haha thank you! But your introduction was good, too! I mean, it got the job done, didn't it? ^^

Takiri said:

Hi there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back