Hi there! :D

TheGrandPygmy

A Cosmic Goat
Hello everyone! I'm CopperKirin and I'm new here. I'm also kind of new to Rp in general. I've only done it with friends so forgive me if I'm not good at certain things. Also I like to change my profile every once in a while. xD

I love Fantasy, sometimes sy-fy, and things with monsters and magic creatures like zombies, dragons, pheonix, and just about anything else a person could think of. But mostly I'm up for just about anything.

Welcome to the site. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Btw, I love your avatar.

[QUOTE="The Further]I'm new too xD . This place seems pretty awesome though.

[/QUOTE]
From what I've seen so far it's pretty cool.

Copperkirin21 said:
Hello everyone! I'm CopperKirin and I'm new here. I'm also kind of new to Rp in general. I've only done it with friends so forgive me if I'm not good at certain things. Also I like to change my profile every once in a while. xD
I love Fantasy, sometimes sy-fy, and things with monsters and magic creatures like zombies, dragons, pheonix, and just about anything else a person could think of. But mostly I'm up for just about anything.
Welcome to the Rpnation :D ! I hope you find some friends here and partake in some great roleplays :D !

[QUOTE="The Further]You in any Rps already?

[/QUOTE]
Yup. Well. Sort of. One hasn't really started yet and the other hasn't responded yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back