Hi there~ <3

Kurokawa Yuu

The reason why i joined RPNation is because I love to roleplay.... as many various different type of characters and stuff and I love to imagine scenarios.... first person scenarios and also the society and enviroment and stuff like that.

I only had experience roleplaying one on one through chat with a few people...

Sometimes I also feel that roleplaying has a limit because I can only have influence over my own characters.

I feel like I want to start writing a story..... because I have so much idea and scenarios and stuffs in my head that I wanna picture it out in some form or another....

I still can't draw yet and the closest thing I can do is write....

But i don't know where to start...

I am hoping that I will be able to get to know a lot of new people here to RP here and give me more inspiration for more ideas so that one day I can start my own story and write it out.

Nice to meet you~ <3

Hi Kurokawa :) Well I'm glad you love to roleplay- that means you're in the right place! You can do different types of roleplaying here- one on one, large groups, small groups, dice roleplaying (I honestly don't know anything about dice, but from my understanding, there's a lot of depth and it's very immersive in the world and/or lore of the roleplay.)

As far as writing goes, this is definitely a good way to start and get some inspiration. I started out by writing stories, but I didn't really know what I was doing. I just wrote with and for a couple close friends, and then I got into roleplaying- honestly, I think I owe much of my writing skills to roleplaying. It's just a thing that happens, I think. When you practice, experiment, and learn from others I think you'll find yourself gaining creativity and confidence :) Everyone has to start somewhere- reading good writing (and even bad so you know what not to do) and practice are the most important things that will improve your writing!

Sorry for rambling ^^ but yes, welcome to the site and I hope you find things that you're interested in. And if you ever need someone to talk with or have a question, feel free to chat with me :)

I made a world out of thousands of short stories I was writing and then it eventually became a world that I let people Roleplay in because it is so massive and has so much history. I get what you mean. Writing is a joy and it's especially awesome when others are willing to play a role in a story you're creating or even create with you! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back