Hi names Bridgett but you can call me Usani! ^_^

Usani

Hi I'm a huge rper and hope to get to know some of you soon. In real life I a lesbian but when I'm roleplaying I'm bi so I would roleplay with male or female or even someone who is playing the opposite sex of their own. I love to roleplay romance and drama type settings. I'm a huge Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan, yeah I know that's kinda lame now. But, either way love the show and try to do rp's based from it. I prefer to roleplay with someone who doesn't shoot one liners UNLESS it's called for but otherwise I prefer a paragraph or more. Anyway, if you wanna know more about me just ask.

Hi there Usani! I'm Saki (: I'd love to rp with you, and I have lots of characters to choose from which keeps things pretty interesting. Contact me if you'd like to rp or have any questions! (:

[QUOTE="Saki Infinity]Hi there Usani! I'm Saki (: I'd love to rp with you, and I have lots of characters to choose from which keeps things pretty interesting. Contact me if you'd like to rp or have any questions! (:

[/QUOTE]
Would you maybe be interested in my plot idea that I posted?

Hey Usa, welcome to RPNation!

If you've ever got questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to let any of the moderating staff know, and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction.

Besides that, have fun!

Hullooo thar.

I know I've seen you in chat but I'll direct you there anyways;

Chat box can be found on the main page of the forum and you can make sure to stop by and say hi.

:DD

Welcome welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back