Hi. It's me.

Hi.
I don't know what to say.
I'll just say that I'm here for now, I don't know if I will stay here yet. It depends on if I gain interest here.
I don't know if I am good or bad at role-playing. I do pretty good in real life, but I'll see how I do on a site.
I don't know I sort of view the entire thing as writing a story, which I am always bad at, but I mean collectively,, it can be compiled to be a book. All the adventures, chats, and fights I have had could be smashed into a book, and it would sell for a million dollars only if people actually cared.
I guess I am looking for care in my writing or something.
I could never really sit down and write out the stories that I have designed because A) no one would really notice them except me and the people I tell; B) I hate describing architecture and setting, as I am one of those people who just enjoys to write that we are at a diner rather than go into the architecture of the dining area of the cafe; and C) I do not have the energy nor the mental patience to stick with writing the same story until I have written a book. We all have lives, and my life has never been the one where I sit down and write for the majority of the day.
The point is that I hope I can have some fun I guess.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

welcome to rpnation, safetymonkey! we're glad to have you join c':
if you have any questions, or need any help - don't be afraid to ask!
but i hope you have a great time here, and roleplay to your hearts extent

Welcome!

Konichiwa! Welcome to RPN! I'm Cara, the resident fox. ^33^:33: You'll love it here, in our humble abode! There are plenty of RPs to go around. If you don't find a group RP you'd like to join, take a stab at making your own, or join/make a one on one (1x1) RP! Welp, I hope to see you around the site! And again welcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back