Hi i'm Strago.

Strago

Lawful Evil
An old time master of magic and roaming reader. What to say.. hmm guess the beginning is best. (clear throat) When I was born, ughh scratch that it's too far back. I an old man by most kids standards today. I have DM'ed for many of tabletop and online games (yea I have been around.... a lot) for over 20 years. I have played most if not all the best RPG's entertainment has to offer. I read books and watch anime. Sorry but I am also happily married. As for Strago the character I enjoy to play is a reconstruction of a character from one of my fav games (props to you if you know it without the use of google or some other search engine). So in short this is not the strago you will see me roleplay but you will see similarities. Such as I see myself a mentor or guide as opposed to being in the middle of things but when I am in the heat of things I hit hard and keep coming. Nothing is more enjoyable to me than a good story. good, bad, and everything in between makes absolutely no difference. just as long as there is a story to tell and it is well put together. The best part is I can weave a tale or two myself and not to toot my own old horn but I have seen a lot (or did it myself) very little is a mystery to me when it comes to storytelling and roleplaying. So let me take you where no one has gone before to a place a long time ago in a galaxy far away in a hole in the ground to say I welcome you to the twilight zone that is my mind and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Edit: it's just clicked - FF

I have only been on the site for 30Min and your already a familiar face. Every thread I read I see you and in the Introductions it's the same message. hmm.. I do believe your posing as a proverbial prehistoric princes that was magically transported to the future and turned into a robot. Then reprogramed to introduce yourself in that manner all because you left your left sock in the wrong dresser for the third time. Am I at least close to being right?

I have only been on the site for 30Min and your already a familiar face. Every thread I read I see you and in the Introductions it's the same message. hmm.. I do believe your posing as a proverbial prehistoric princes that was magically transported to the future and turned into a robot. Then reprogramed to introduce yourself in that manner all because you left your left sock in the wrong dresser for the third time. Am I at least close to being right?
Very...
When you welcome as many people as I tend to, it's just easier to have an all round message you can send to everyone :3

Makes sense. Well thanks for the welcome all the same glad to be here, (please insert average monotonous and repetitive cliché response here), and of course I'll be here all week.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hello there Mr. Strago it's a pleasure to meet you, and welcome to rpnation. I am also a man who enjoys a good story and actually currently DM 5e dungeons and dragons with friends of mine! It is a pleasure to meet a veteran of the craft.

I'm sure you'll have a good time here Strago!

The Mechanist The Mechanist As long as you have grape juice or tea on that table I'll be happy.
TheTower TheTower 5e ehh.. I did not like that one. did not feel like real DnD felt more like World of Warcraft, even more so that the tabletop world of Warcraft game. I would suggest trying Pathfinder. Now that feels like DnD. 5e does not you customize your character enough for my tastes. classes are so pigeon-held it feels like I can't breath. However I have met a lot of people who really like the new DnD games work and Chris Perkins is a heck of a writer. (he is an idol of mine) not to mention Matthew Mercer. anyway before this becomes a tangent (oops too late). Thanks again for the welcome.

I have always had an interest in pathfinder but 5e just found its way to me. I may try it out sometime in the near future haha

Oh and Chris Perkins and Matthew Mercer are just fantastic story tellers, you have good taste Strago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back