Hi..I'm Note.

Note

Hi, I'm kinda new here.. I have some experience in RP but I just need to create characters and stuff. Anyone have any tips or something to help with that? Annd...does anyone want to start an RP with me later? :3

Hello there, Note!

AS QUEEN OF THE LIKES, I WELCOME THEE TO THY HUMBLE SITE!!

Welcome to RPN and I look forward to roleplaying with you!
:)

About creating characters, usually in different roleplays there's a character sheet that you must fill out and post for the Author of the roleplay to accept you. I recommend creating characters depending on the roleplay.
:)

Note said:
So I just make characters on this account under Character Gallery?
You could do that if you want to. I answer a lot of questions like this, so here you go. :)

How to Join an RP: Go to Member Role Plays, click the genre you want to join an RP of, go to "(insert genre you want here) Character Sheets/Sign-Up" and that's where all the sign ups for an RP should be. After clicking on an RP you want to join, there'll be a character application sheet you have to fill out and post. Then all you have to do is wait to be accepted by a moderator/owner of the RP and then go to the Official RP thread and post there.

What's the Character Gallery: The character gallery is, well, a character gallery. People can make their OCs there and post them to be commented on, rated, liked, reviewed, etc. It's pretty much what the title is, a character gallery.

Users who are viewing this thread