Hi! I'm new :)

Arlo

Hi!

I haven't RP'd since I was about 15, I'm 21 now D:

I really want to get back into it but I'm super shy! I have a whole bunch of OCs, though! :)

Welcome to RPN, Arlo :) Hope you're finding the site enjoyable, thus far! If you have any questions, just yell! :)

Howdy there, Arlo , I am Ayl, one of the 'funny' guys around! Do not worry, RPing is like riding a bike, it will come back to you. Shyness is understandable, but needless here. I'm sure you will fit right in! Let me give you a quick guide around the site.

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny.Rules.After that, if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on theRole Playsand on theRole Play Recruitment, if you are looking for a group RP, or if you’re looking for 1x1s, take a look at the1x1 Recruitmentareas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I may dare to state my opinion. But, if you’re a lazy-ass like me, you probably won’t wanna browse all that stuff. Fear not, for ourRoleplayer Searchis just what you need! Find others with your Rping preferences and shoot them a message.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't do those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins(but only after you’ve gotten 10 posts in and have been a member for 24 hours. Ya know, to avoid spambots and all). You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as theChat, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all crazy, but you’ll learn that soon enough.

Check out the last link for a full guide to the site and everything you could possibly want. Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I wish you fun Rping!

Welcome to RpN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi! And welcome to RpN! :] Don't worry, I tend to be all shy in real life as well, but the community here is pretty amazing! You'll have a great time here.

Hey Arlo! Welcome to RpN and let me tell you that this is an awesome place to return to the roots of Roleplaying. With an awesome community and some amazing Staff, as you have seen above xD , I am sure you will begin to fit in no time. The shyness, it makes sense, I was rather shy too when I first joined the website, but hopefully you will be able to find awesome homes for your OCs! We have a new Showcase place, so I am sure that is a good place to get some feedback on a few if you want.

All in all, I hope you have a great time here, and I wish you the best of luck!

It's alright! Welcome to RPnation! As you can see from my Username, I love fantasy! Go ahead and Message me if you want to roleplay! I'm always open! :D

Hi Arlo. I'm Xann. I'm new here too, and I'd love to learn with other new people ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread