Hi...I'm new

Demoness

So um I am new to this site and I am extremely nervous about doing so. I like to RP (obviously xP) but have done very little detailed, serious ones which is why I have joined here. I have a wide range of interests from dark, creepy, love, demons, angels, anime etc though I mainly sit in with the fantasy side of things anything scientific just kills my brain xP. Um I open to relationship RP's and don't mind what sort of Relationship goes on in the thread gay, straight bi etc. I am 20 year old and wish to join a few RP's here and have fun so hope to see some of you out their. If anyone has any questions they wish to ask you may do.

Welcome to RPN Demoness. Don't worry, there are all kinds of RPs to help you get settled in and improve your skills. There is an RP for all skill levels and I'm sure you will find something to fit.

Hope you enjoy the site and hope that you have fun RPing!

PyroWarriorZ said:
Welcome to RPN Demoness. Don't worry, there are all kinds of RPs to help you get settled in and improve your skills. There is an RP for all skill levels and I'm sure you will find something to fit.
Hope you enjoy the site and hope that you have fun RPing!
I thank you for the welcome and I hope I can find such n rp that suits my skill without annoying too many others on here ^.^;

Chronozoa said:
Welcome, Demoness.
I would be willing to provide assistance should you wish for improvement.
Thank you for the offer I may take it up from time to time for assistance with certain thoughts with characters that I have.

Users who are viewing this thread