• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi I'm new here and looking for rp

rebeldot

As the title states I am indeed a newbie to rpnation and roleplaying in general. It seemed fun so I wanted to give it a try! I hope this post is okay, I kinda wrote it based on someone's description of a good post so yeah.

About me
- I can post daily and sometimes more often if I don't have many roleplays going on. I get easily overwhelmed so I know that if I have too many roleplays I'll just shutdown. I'll let you know if I'm full so don't be afraid to send me an ask.
- English is my second language so sometimes I make mistakes or word my sentences weirdly. You can always tell me if I make mistakes so I can correct myself.
- I'm not quite sure how long my posts are since I'm new to roleplay, but I'll at least write 3 to 4 sentences
- I do like shipping and romance, but I also like characters just being friends! Gender doesn't really matter to me so if we're doing romance we can do pretty much any pairing. Though some of my characters already have partners or might not be up for shipping but we can talk about that.
- I like original characters most! I do roleplay as some canon characters and I'll list them on the fandoms section. I can also roleplay as original characters that don't have a fandom.
- Deal breakers: horror, large age gaps between romantic partners, pseudo-incest, you calling mlm yaoi
- We can roleplay on rpnation forums, pms or in discord

Fandoms:
- Animal Crossing
- Bob, Cherry, Genji, Ketchup, Kyle, Stitches and Tangy
- Seven Universe
- Mlp
- Homestuck
- Pokemon + pmd

Genres:
- Slice of life
- Romance
- Adventure