• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi I'm a guy who watches girly anime..

AmethystRoze

Random trans gal furry looking for friends!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ok, so the title sounded way weird my apologies XD

I'm Eevee farmer (duh I suppose.) And I recently finished watching...ugh this title is huge..

Puella Magi Madoka Magika

And I REALLY Want to do an OC RP of it.
Or any other magical girl thing (though that's the only one I've watched, you've been warned.)
Anyway I'm a 17 year old kid who is behind a year in school cause I'm dumb, BUT I've been told I'm a decent RP'er XD

As you can tell so far I'm really weird and pretty immature :( But I'm friendly and love to make friends and OC's in that order.

I'm slightly ADD and i don't get enough sleep, and to that I have no but. (Hehe....but)

My very few rules

If you want romance, I'm really only comfortable with FxM. (I love everyone who's not heterosexual but I'm just not comfortable doing it)

Please, easy on language, I'm not gonna explode if you use the d word but pls keep it PG-13

And no, I mean NO innuendo or or sexual references please. Not saying kissing is a sin XD I've kissed many a person in RP's just nothing nasty.

THAT'S IT wasn't to bad was it?

Anyway that's me, send me a PM If your interested.

(Also my spelling will be atrocious sometimes because I RP on my phone a lot and has the most trigger happy autocorrect lol.)

Last edited:
Bump, (I knew I shouldn't have posted at bed time XD)

Hi hi! I'd totally be up for this since I'm super into Madoka! ;7; I haven't rped in a while, but it should be all good~ As long as you're okay with around a paragraph per post? I feel like that gets things moving faster ^////^ is that okay with you? Or is the post length too much?

Hi hi! I'd totally be up for this since I'm super into Madoka! ;7; I haven't rped in a while, but it should be all good~ As long as you're okay with around a paragraph per post? I feel like that gets things moving faster ^////^ is that okay with you? Or is the post length too much?

Hey! A paragraph is totally fine with me! Though i do hope you'll excuse going under that every now then, i usually post about a paragraph butsometimes i get s little beat. Either way lemme shoot you a PM and we can talk more!

Hello! I also love magical girl anime, but sadly I only rp with 18+, however I'd love to be friends! Please drop me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back