• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi-High Hopes!

BisonLaFrance

【♔】
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Aloha Peeps! I'm looking for a long term roleplay buddy or buddies. Back in the day, which was only a couple years ago, I had a decent amount of roleplay buddies. We had an exuberant amount of fun playing out scenarios left and right. Life happened and etc, long story. Anyway, I'm looking for some good people to share some stories with again. You can call me Bison, and he/him. I'm pretty open on what I'm willing to roleplay. I looooove a crash and burn romance plot. Like a mortal enemies turned lovers and it's a patchy dramatic mess. It's just fun stuff to me. The kinda relationship where you're all "But my CD's still in his truck Susan, I can't leave him!" Basically drawing muse from "Love The Way You Lie" a vicious cycle of madness. I can do mushy shit too though. Keep in mind, if you don't see whatever you want to roleplay below. That doesn't mean I'm not open to it. PM me, worst case is I'll ignore you, or tell you no.​

Couple "Rules"
  • I'm older, 30, would prefer if you're 18+. No disrespect if you aren't just a thing on my end
  • I can write 1,000 or more easily, but that isn't a requirement, I'd prefer if you wrote at least 300+ per post.
    1. I have a full-time job and other commitments. I can commit about two posts a week, sometimes one.
      • Your pace is your pace, you don't need to match my response level but all I ask is if you're done, just give me a shout. Won't be hurt in the slightest, all love.
  • I play only male characters, and if we're doing romance plots it's strictly mxf for me. Don't have a problem with platonic mxm plots though.
  • I prefer original characters for myself, if you'd like to use a canon character that's fine. I prefer original for myself. There are a couple canon's I'll play (I'll list the canon's I'm willing to play IF I agree to it, I'm bolding IF... both times)
  • I can double if necessary
  • Don't care if we RP through PM's or post, irrelevant to me.
  • Some of my roleplays require mature aspects. They just don't work out otherwise. However, not all, so it's not required but understand various situations are necessary to really amplify the relationship between characters.
  • The OOC shit doesn't bother me at all.
  • Click here for my one piece character, and here for my demon slayer character

Fandoms

Bleach
My story idea is pretty simple. Enemies turned lovers but it's not all roses. We'd mix up the story a bit. My character is the leader of the Espada and during the war with the Shinigami the Espada and/or Arrancar capture and kidnap your character. Ideally you'd be a high standing Shinigami, royal family member in Seireitei or even Genryūsai's daughter or grand-daughter. This would eliminate the whole Aizen story-arc. Other option is we keep the same Aizen based storyline and you're free to play Orihime or we mix it up and you're character replaces Orihime. I'd be willing to replace Ulquorria (sorry, find bro boring) with Grimmjow. Other option would be my boy Gin kidnaps Rangiku. This would be the Espada Arc. I'm all ears on your thoughts and plot ideas though.
CC I'll play: Grimmjow, Ichimaru Gin, Kisuke Urahara​
Naruto
Your character is a Jinchūriki and my character is assigned to your team after an unfortunate event occurs with one of your team members. My characters main mission is to keep tabs on the Jinchūriki. The alternative option is your character is a Jinchūriki, and my character is apart of the Akatsuki and the romance sparks between our characters. I'm willing to roleplay Kakashi, which could be a protector of the Jinchūriki. Itachi (bit of a stretch here) whom falls in love with the Jinchūriki, Or Jiraya and we can do Jiraya and Tsunade correctly, lol.
CC I'll play: Kakashi, Itachi, Jiraya​
Jujutsu Kaisen
Gojo, and Geto is one storyline I love. Which I'm down to mimic that plot and put our own twist on it. Naturally creating the progression of their separation and staying enemies. We could make your character, whichever you choose, I prefer RP'ing Geto (OC with Geto's path) but I can play Gojo. But making whichever counterpart female and make it a romantic twist in there as well. The second idea is Gojo, and Itadori. But make it a romantic twist as your character, based off Itadori's plotline, consumes more of Sukuna's fingers.​
CC I'll Play: Gojo, Seto, Todo​
One Piece
Read my One Piece character sheet. You'll get an idea for a story, you'll see where I'm going with it. Hit me up when you're done reading and we'll create something <3

Fantasy

Son of Hades
My character is the Son of Hades, his powers don't form until his 21st birthday. So it was impossible to know. Your character, the daughter of Zeus, is the first person to notice my characters powers being birthed on his 21st birthday. The gods have been looking for my character because Hades was killed, and there isn't anyone to delegate the souls correctly. It's unknown who really killed Hades. Later we found out it was actually your character. After my character really masters his abilities you make it aware that you're trying to overthrow the current regime, and you're attempting to recruit my character to help with that process. The next target is Zeus.
Vampire Hunter
My character is a very famous vampire hunter and yours is a strong vampire. Someone hired my character to eliminate you because you've been terrorizing the town. Whether you have, or haven't and it's overplayed is up to you, doesn't matter much. But my character tries on several attempts to kill you without any success, and during those attempts he actually finds himself falling for a vampire, of all things. Eventually, he falls, and the two of them go after things that go "boo" in the night together. This has very strong Geralt and Yennefer vibes, from The Witcher. At least my character is heavily influenced by Geralt.

Slice of Life

I'm in Love with a Trans Woman
This one, I would not suggest if you have triggers. It ends up all working out but it's just the thought processes that the characters seem to have that, if you have triggers, could create problems. Storyline is somewhat obvious based off the title. But our characters are in college, and they hit it off. We can plot how they meet, and we also plot the creation point of the relationship. Start from the beginning, work our way through. In that mid-point of the relationship, or right when my character finds out your character is a trans woman. This one has mature aspects as well. So if you're uncomfortable with mature situations within a roleplay. I'd suggest staying away from this one.

Last edited:
I'm not well versed with gods and their abilities, but I do find the Son of Hades story intriguing! Is it an original plot?

Season 6 Fist Bump GIF by This Is Us
Bump! Updated the rules area with a couple character sheets. One of them being One Piece. If interested just PM muah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back