Hi, guys

usmc luv

human/kitten/mermaid princess
I am usmcluv. I have this title because I am engaged to a Marine. I love to write. I am not a huge TV show watcher, but I do love anime. I have done non-traditional roleplaying with my friends before, so there may be some things I am unfamiliar with in roleplaying. Don't worry though, I am a fast learner. Aside from roleplaying I love to write poetry, sing, and draw. I have a bubbly personality. I do though have PTSD and Depression, so I may have some bad days. This may mean I am unable to write that day, but I will be honest about this with those I write with. I am eager to make some friends on here because I don't have too many friends. So please feel free to talk to me!

I really hope you enjoy the site, the people here are very friendly as I'm sure you'll find out. Congratulations on your engagement also, I hold the Corps very close to my heart as well, and I can only offer my thanks for his service and your commitment. Have fun!

No need to feel apprehensive here. Each of us in our own way never fit into "Normal" society, so we became gamers and found a home with our own kind. At least, that is how it worked for me. I've been a part of this website for several versions of it since 2005, and can personally attest to the quality of the games and gamers that I have had the pleasure to associate with.

Any particular kind of game you are looking for? Fantasy, Sci-Fi, fanbase? Something completely different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back